World Military and Police Forces


Overview
This is a small project dedicated to information on military and police forces from every nation around the world. This information has been gathered from numerous sources, unfortunately some of the numbers will be inaccurate in regards to the amount of soldiers, types of aircraft in service, etc. Whenever possible I will only use pictures of a nations military personnel and equipment on that nations page. You will not see a Russian soldier with an M-16 on the United States page or a U.S. Marine Harrier on the Spain page.

I will attempt to back up this information with actual photos.

Constantly updated
As more information comes in to me certain numbers will change. If I find something inaccurate or questionable, I will add, delete or put question marks next to the data. New weapons are bought, old weapons are decommissioned, so this blog will be constantly updated.

These files were originally intended for my own personnel use. I decided to back up my files by putting everything on the internet.

More pictures and information will be added soon.


Please click on the appropriate nation on the column to the right.





Unrecognized States
Click on the appropriate link below. The information on breakaway and unrecognized nations will be near the bottom of the page.

Abkhazia
Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
Northern Cyprus
Somaliland
South Ossetia
Transnistria
Western Sahara